Single Property Record Purchase feature solidifies Complete Foreclosures as the leading provider of quality foreclosure data in the App Store
HARTLAND, Wis. (July 19, 2011) – Visionary Apps LLC (www.visionaryapps.com), creators of innovative smart-phone and tablet tools that aim to improve people’s lives, today announced that its popular Complete Foreclosures application (app) for the iPhone and iPad is now exclusively powered by data from RealtyTrac® (http://www.realtytrac.com/), the leading online marketplace of foreclosure properties. One of the many new features is the RealtyTrac® Single Property Details Purchase feature which will allow Complete Foreclosures to offer full details on EVERY listing, whereas before some of the property listings only had partial details.
RealtyTrac data will allow the free Complete Foreclosures app to significantly increase its 25 data fields to up to 75 data fields, and instantly bring the best foreclosure data available for over 1.5 million default, auction and bank-owned and property records from over 2,200 United States counties.
When launched in February 2010, the Complete Foreclosures app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch was the first national foreclosures app and instantly rated as one of the top ten business apps on iTunes and has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Forbes and Bloomberg News.
Complete Foreclosures understands the way homebuyers and investors search for properties, and so they developed a quick and easy way for consumers to access millions of foreclosed properties locally and nationwide. Easy customizable options allow users to filter out any properties that do not meet their needs. Custom sort options include price, square footage and number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
“Overall, the RealtyTrac® data and new features will help dramatically increase the user experience,” said Daniel Burrus, CEO and founder of Visionary Apps. “We’ve made it incredibly easy for users to find foreclosed properties that meet their needs. They simply tap their screen for detailed listing data or to be connected directly to a local real estate professional associated with the property who can answer their questions about the home or foreclosure buying process.”
Features of Complete Foreclosures:
- Instantly search foreclosed listings locally and nationwide
- Access licensed real estate foreclosure experts within a search area
- Intelligent Foreclosures Buying Guide helps demystify the process of purchasing a foreclosed home
- Easily sort homes by price, proximity, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and more
- Only view listings that fit one’s needs by customizing search criteria
- Zoom in with “Aerial View” to see a satellite image of each home and its neighborhood
- Save favorite listings for quick access
- Instantly share listings with friends and family through one-click email
- One-click driving directions from one’s current location to the property they want to see
NEW Features of Complete Foreclosures:
- Listings are provided by RealtyTrac®, the leading online marketplace of foreclosure properties, and are continuously being updated
- Free foreclosure listings with full data have always been available to users for hundreds of thousands of properties, but some properties only share partial data. With the addition of RealtyTrac® data, they now offer instant access to even previously exclusive information with our new Single Property Details Purchase option. Instantly access all available data for a low introductory price of just 99 cents per property.
- Existing RealtyTrac® members can sign in using their account to access premium (in-depth) data at no additional charge.
- Full green pins represent properties with exclusive details provided free of charge, while half green pins represent properties that have partial data available and additional exclusive details available through the NEW Single Property Details Purchase feature.
- Enhances compatibility with older devices running iOS 3.X, including the iPhone 2G and the iPod Touch 1st Generation.
For questions regarding the new Complete Foreclosures app with RealtyTrac® data visit: http://www.completerealtysuite.com/contact.aspx.
About Visionary Apps
Taking Smartphone and Tablet Applications to the Next Level
Visionary Apps was founded by leading technology forecaster and New York Times bestselling author of Flash Foresight Daniel Burrus with a vision to improve the world we live in by utilizing the revolution of smartphone & Tablet technology. Founded in 2009, the company is dedicated to creating the most advanced business and personal mobile applications on the market.
Visionary Apps seeks to make the most of the constantly evolving smartphone and tablet to bring never-before-seen opportunities designed to engage and empower the user in new and exciting ways in the fields of real estate, healthcare, purchasing, logistics, supply chain, sales, marketing, energy, security and many more.
About RealtyTrac Inc.
RealtyTrac (http://www.realtytrac.com/) is the leading online marketplace of foreclosure properties, with more than 2 million default, auction and bank-owned listings from over 2,200 U.S. counties, along with detailed property, loan and home sales data. Hosting more than 3 million unique monthly visitors, RealtyTrac provides innovative technology solutions and practical education resources to facilitate buying, selling and investing in real estate. RealtyTrac’s foreclosure data has also been used by the Federal Reserve, FBI, U.S. Senate Joint Economic Committee and Banking Committee, U.S. Treasury Department, and numerous state housing and banking departments to help evaluate foreclosure trends and address policy issues related to foreclosures.
# # #