Android Users Now Have Access to Complete Public Record and Listing Information on More Than 130 Million U.S. Parcels, Including For-Sale, Pre-Foreclosure, Auction, REO and Off-Market Homes
IRVINE, Calif. – March 12, 2015 — RealtyTrac® (www.realtytrac.com), the nation’s leading source for comprehensive housing data, today announced the launch of a new mobile app for Android, which puts the power of RealtyTrac’s rich data on 130 million properties into home buyers’ and investors’ hands when they need it most — while they are out looking for homes. Users can view detailed and pertinent real estate information for virtually any residential property including foreclosure status, estimated market value, property characteristics, property taxes, sales history, open loans, equity and much more.
“More than 35 percent of traffic to our site comes from mobile devices. Our customers want access to all of RealtyTrac’s data and statistics including listing information, and property history while they are out looking at homes or exploring neighborhoods,” said Jamie Moyle, CEO at RealtyTrac. “In our pursuit to assist people in making the most informed real estate decisions, we are constantly looking to put new real estate information out to more people on all platforms.”
The new app integrates mobile, social and location-based technologies with the following functionality:
- Conveniently find homes for sale, foreclosures, recently sold and off-market homes in a mobile environment via an interactive map search or list search.
- Easily refine the search at any time based on price range, square footage, property type, foreclosure and listing status, year built, equity, lender name, auction date, and bankruptcy status.
- Save homes and recent searches with access across all of RealtyTrac’s platforms on the web or mobile device.
- Set up alerts when a saved home changes status or when new properties hit the market in preferred areas.
- Share homes via SMS, Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Connect with local real estate agents regarding specific properties.
Much of the property information available through the app is free for all users, and additional information is available for RealtyTrac subscribers, who can simply log in on the app to access the full premium content.
To start evaluating real estate on the go, please visit: http://www.realtytrac.com/mobile.
RealtyTrac is a leading supplier of U.S. real estate data, with nationwide parcel-level records for more than 130 million U.S. parcels that include property characteristics, tax assessor data, sales and mortgage deed records, Automated Valuation Models (AVMs) and 20 million active and historical default, foreclosure, auction and bank-owned properties. RealtyTrac’s housing data and foreclosure reports are relied on by the Federal Reserve, U.S. Treasury Department, HUD, numerous state housing and banking departments, investment funds as well as millions of real estate professionals and consumers, to help evaluate housing trends and make informed decisions about real estate.