This is the first course in The Norris Group’s all new, California-specific series. The Norris Group designed and priced this introductory course
so that new and experienced investors alike can see the quality and value they are committed to delivering. It's usually priced at $997 - a good
value at that price; however, in an effort to make it easy for everyone to experience a great program, they are offering the course for only $97.
RealtyTrac will also include a one month premium membership to go along with it (for new and current members).
From 25 years of experience investing in real estate we’ve seen many people struggle to become successful wholesale buyers, the most common problem
stemming from a lack of absolute command of the essential elements of real estate investing
You must know and have command of the following topics to have a chance at success as a California real estate investor:
- How to determine the current position of the California cycle and how to target likely sellers
- How to engage sellers in conversations
- How to quickly appraise a property
- How to understand and accurately estimate repairs
- How to write up offers that make sense
- How to have an unlimited supply of money to buy deals
- How to hire the right contractor
- How to protect yourself with insurance
- How to sell your properties in both easy and tough markets
- Which is the best business entity to hold real estate
- How to develop a game plan that allows you to make financial progress with minimal risk
- And more…
Last, but certainly not least, you must PRACTICE! The course includes 10 days of assignments
to "cement" the concepts so you completely "get it" under your belt once and for all!
The course also includes a full-color, 145 page manual and 5 audio CDs. The 10 days of assignments are included in the manual and also in a special
online training portal which you will have access to. Hundreds of dollars of discounts and bonuses are built into this product alone!
Please click the links above to view the table of contents, included tools and resources, user testimonials, author biography and company overview.