Foreclosure Home News and Opinion RealtyTrac Real Estate Investor Survey 2013

Survey: Real Estate Investors Optimistic About 2013

Print Email
Comments Add Comment

RealtyTrac surveyed more than 100 real estate investors about their outlook for real estate investing in 2013 as well as their primary investing strategies in 2012.

We found that investors are optimistic about their local real estate market in 2013 by an overwhelming margin, with 87 percent having a mostly positive or extremely positive outlook.

The majority of investors surveyed, 63 percent, said they primarily or exclusively purchased properties in 2012 as buy-and-hold rentals, while the remaining 37 percent said they primarily or exclusively purchased properties to flip in 2012.

Print Email < Back to News & Opinion
Printed from


Add Your Comment

You must be logged in to leave a comment. Login | Register


Search News and Opinion